Ituen Basi welcomes Sample Garments Rentals and considers this on a case-by-case basis.
Once a request is approved the garments are released under the following rental agreement terms:
- Only Sample Garments are rented out.
- The Sample Request form stating terms and conditions must be signed by both parties before the garments are released.
- A non-refundable standard fee must be paid before garments are released.
- A security deposit paid before garments are released. This security deposit is refunded in full once the garment(s) is returned within the stipulated time and in its original condition.
- Garments must not be altered and must be returned in their original condition.
- All rented garments returned will be assessed by the Ituen Basi team to ascertain they are in their original condition. Damage to garments will be charged at the replacement value of the garment.
- Rented garments MUST not be washed or dry-cleaned by the borrower under any circumstances. In the case where the borrower cleans the garments, the borrower will be billed to pay the full cost of the Sample Garment.
- Late fees will be charged if the garment is not returned on or before the stated return date. Any change to the return date must be communicated in writing and approved by Ituen Basi Ltd prior to the return date.